Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

I Been Inchie-ing

I love being given a swap theme.  It challenges me artistically to do something I might not have thought to do on an inchie.  Here are some of the 'inchies-for-swaps' I've been working on.
Theme: Squares
Theme: Butterflies
Theme: Zentangles
Theme: Zetti Style

I also did these sets of 3 (although I will do 3 more seashells for a swap).
First half of a set of six seashells.
Theme: Dog

I have more time on the weekend so I'll be working on some more.  As always, I find Joy in Art and that gives me energy to keep on going.  I hope you have time to find your joy, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment