Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

When the weather is bad - make inchies!

Tomorrow is April 1 and they are predicting snow.  It looks like I'll have a day to make more inchies.  Here are my recent additions:
Every Inchie Monday - Winged


These are for a swap - technique of choice
I really enjoy layered collage.


Swap theme - Birds (obviously)


Swap theme - Torn Paper
Here's my trio of pairs, again.

I did these just for fun using heat embossing
and watercolors.

I think this catches me up for now.  Some
ideas are floating around to play with later.
Think spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment