Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Some Cards I Made as Gifts

Happy Holidays, everyone.  Are things slowing down a bit yet?  It's been a busy and exciting week.  I'd like to show you some cards I made.
The first one is a matchbook cocoa card inspired by Mary at cardz tv.

I never know what to give my sister because she is so good at finding what she wants herself.  So, since I'm into card making - what else!  She said she likes to stock up on Birthday and Get Well cards so here is a sampling of some I made for her.  I made 2 of each design so she got about 20 cards.  I found a cute decorated box at A.C. Moore's that I put them in.



Now I'm off to visit blogs I follow.  Thank you for the kind comments I've been receiving.  May you all have a Happy and Blessed New Year.

Rae Ann

1 comment:

  1. Your sister is going to absolutely love the variety of cards you made her. I need to try and make a stash, but it never seems to work. Good goal to have for 2012...have extra cards.

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete