Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cupcake Card

I had some fun making cards yesterday.  Although the Die Cuttin' Divas challenge is finished, I used their sketch for this design.
The cupcake was cut from the Cricut Simple Charmed cartridge.  It's covered with glitter glue which can't be seen very well but it makes it look like there really is frosting.  I purposely designed it to resemble the cupcake in the inspirational photo at Cupcake Inspirations.

This card is being entered in:
Cupcake Inspirations http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/2012/01/challenge-142.html
Simply Crafts http://simply-crafts.blogspot.com/2012/01/january-2012-challenge.html

Happy creating.
Rae Ann

5 comments:

  1. Really like your card. I love the colors, polka dots and buttons. So cute!!! Thanks for participating in the Simply Crafts challenge.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute! I just love the beautiful pastel colors. They are perfect! Thanks for joining our Simply Crafts Challenge! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply delightful! Seriously good enough to eat! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute - LOVE THOSE BUTTONS! Great cupcake image!

    Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    Hugs, Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh what a jummy looking cuppie, wish I could sink my teeth into it..
    thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete