Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #48 - Squirrels

I didn't think I'd be able to participate in this challenge.  I didn't know of a squirrel cut on any of my cartridges.  But, surprise! surprise!, the 'Just Because' Cards cartridge had a squirrel cut.  So here's my effort:
See other entries for this challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas

Happy creating!
Rae Ann

6 comments:

  1. Rea Ann,

    What a cute and sweet card, I love it.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the squirrel.
    Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet with the red heart! Thanks for playing along with DCD this week--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a totally cute card! I love it. Thanks for joining us at DCD.
    -Yvette
    cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't even know the Just Because Cards had a squirrel cut on it so we both learned something! Cute card. Love the way you did your sentiment. Thanks for playing with the DCD's.

    ReplyDelete