Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Little Girl Frog - Multiple challenges

I had a lot of fun making this card.
     This is a 5 x 7 easel card.  The digi is one of Digi Darla's and will be entered in her challenge.  Cricut cuts were used for the background hills and cattails (Everyday Paper Dolls) and the flower (my new Flower Shoppe cartridge). A little green glitter glue (say that fast) adds sparkle to an inner layer of the flower. 
     The flourishes are from a set I picked up on a clearance table; the dragonfly is a small decorative button (I broke the back loop off).  I hand cut the lily pads and used distress inks to add finishing touches.

     I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Digi Darla's Challenge Blog- Anything but snow
Little Scrap Pieces- Use green
Pile It On- Sending Happiness
Cardz TV DT Challenge #6- Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Hi Rae Ann!! Oh WOW! I LOVE that lily pad!! How cute is this!! You did an awesome job with the image and your card is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Digi Darla's! You're digi's on it's way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH wow!!! Love this, its soooo cute! the lily pad and flower are great!!! Great job with this image!! Thanks for joining us at DigiDarla's Challenge Blog....
    DawnD-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is just adorable I love the Lily Pad and the background!!! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's
    LisaO-DDDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 WOWS!!! LOVE IT! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH how cute is that, just too adorable! Thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. RaeAnn thanks so much for joining my challenge with your adorable card. Your lily pad is fabulous! Great use of green. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute. Love the water lily. thanks for joining us at CTS for challenge 6

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card!! Love that sweet frog! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Cardz TV!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi again Rea Ann Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Cardz TV!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that water lily looks OUTSTANDING! Job well done. thanks for playing with us at Pile It On.

    ReplyDelete