Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Chicks/Bunnies at Bitten by the Bug 2

I'm still enjoying my new cartridge, 3 Birds on Parade, so I had to include the bird-bunny here.

I used 4 cartridges to create this.  I love these chicks from Simply Charmed.  The bird-bunny, of course, is 3 Birds on Parade.  The phrase is from Holiday Cakes.  The grassy areas are from Everyday Paper Dolls.  You can hardly see the green glitter glue but it really brightens up the scene.

To see more entries in this fun challenge at Bitten by the Bug 2, click here.

Happy creating.
Rae Ann

8 comments:

  1. Too adorable! Love 'em.

    Please stop by my blog and hop along with us....lots of goodies to be had ;0)

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay this is just too stinkin cute...love the chickies and bunny. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Easter card.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card love all your layers. The images are very adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE CARD!! Makes me want to get that cartridge (like I need ANOTHER one).
    Eileen
    crazycricutmomma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so cute... thank you for participating with our bunny/chick challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! You won the frog digi I used on my card at Made Especially For You during the Spring Fling Blog Hop this past weekend. Please email me at especiallymadeblog@gmail.com so I can send you your digi! :)

    By the way, this card is so cute! I also just made a card using the same image you did from the 3 Birds on Parade Cartridge!

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how cute!!! Love the chick dressed up as a bunny! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete