Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Song Inspired Card

I searched the web for song titles to get some ideas.  I found this picture of the songsheet cover with the words to the song.
The Eiffel Tower is from Free Vintage Digital Stamps; I hand cut it.  The face is a HamptonArts stamp.  For embellishment, I punched small circles in floral and white, cut out wedges, off-set them, and put them each on a red circle. Then I added a rhinestone in each center.  The roses are embellishments from Special Moments; I found them on sale at a dollar store.

I like the way it turned out.

This card is being entered in the Spring Song Inspired Challenge at Paper Crafting World.

Happy Creating.
Rae Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment