Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Created With Love Challenge #16 / DL. Art

The Created With Love Challenge theme is a Christmas card with no red or green.  I used the Cricut catridges "A Quilted Christmas" and "Picturesque" to create this snow globe.  There are stickles on the embossed dots which really adds to the snow globe look but they don't show up in the photo.

To see other entries at the Created With Love Challenge, click here.

I also entered this card in the DL. Art Challenge - Any holiday to the end of the year.
To see those entries, click here.

Have a great day!
Rae Ann

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card. Thanks for taking part in our challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card the image is awesome I love that little baby Jesus in a snow globe, great colors
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Holiday challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card. Love the colors. Thank so much for joining in the fun at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete