Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy New Year

I hope everyone had a marvelous holiday.  It's time to look forward to a New Year and great things.  I am now honored to be a part of the Design Team for Exploring Cricut.  The perfect place for me because that's what I love to do - explore cricut and its great potential.  Here's my first card for the New Year.

I used stamps for the chandelier and the timepieces on the side panels.  The dancers are from the cricut Art Deco cartridge.  "Happy New Year" was made from the Phrases cartridge, and the balloons were made from the George and Basic Shapes cartridge.

I wish you all many blessing this New Year and a world filled with more peace and joy.
Happy Creating!
Rae Ann


8 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! This is a fabulous card!!! Love it!
    I so appreciate your prayers and kind words, they mean so much! My daughter had her surgery, removed her thyroid, and had 14 nodules. 2 of them were cancer. They think they got it all but she will have to have radioactive iodine treatment, and more tests, praying that it is gone. I guess we will know more in a couple of weeks, I hope...this testing and then waiting a million times is making us crazy :( Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, Rae Ann! Super cute celebration scene. I was just looking at that cart; great images. Congrats on your new DT role! And thanks for visiting me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very kewl card! Too cute! Congrats on joining our team! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome and I love my cricut though not as clever in my designs as this. I really must experiment more. luv annie
    http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Rae Ann! Welcome to the team and Happy New Year! TFS :)

    michelle
    http:mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous job and welcome to our DT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card, I like the imnage of the people dancing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card!!! Love the dancers. Welcome to the DT!! Happy New Year!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete