Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Color Blocking - Thank You Card #1

Twisted Tuesday has a challenge to use color blocking with 3 colors.  After refreshing my memory by following their link to examples I decided to make 2 cards using the 2 styles that caught my eye.  Here is the first.
 
 
The color blocks on this card were made by pressing an ink pad directly onto the card.  The image and sentiment were stamped on afterward.
Sorry for the poor lighting in this picture.
 
Visit Twisted Tuesday Challenges to see all the other card entries.
 
Happy creating.
Rae Ann
 
 
 
 

 

 



5 comments:

  1. I love your blocks of 3. Perfect for the challenge. Thanks for playing with us at Twisted Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!!

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds think alike I used blocks of colour like this too
    love the flower image too-thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice color blocking! I like the colors you used. Thanks for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty... love the way you did the color blocking!

    Thank you for participating in the Twisted Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete