Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, March 18, 2013

My day at Exploring Cricut

Hi!  I've been ill this past week so instead of a new project I pulled out one I did over a year ago.
The cartridge, of course, is Everyday Paper Dolls.  It's a card I made for my doctor and his staff.  The front of the card is the holiday it was made for but I wanted the inside to be non-holiday in case they wanted to keep it.  They did.  Right away they said they were going to frame it and put in up in the office.  I got a pretty good match with the clothing styles and hair-dos.  Here is the result.

There is so much in that cartridge I bet it could be adapted for anyone.  Give it a try.  And keep visiting Exploring Cricut.  There will be a new challenge next Monday.
Happy Creating.
Rae Ann

1 comment:

  1. This is great Rae Ann! Hope you are feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete