Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, June 17, 2013

Exploring Cricut goes "For the Man"

Welcome.  Out theme today is "for the man in your life".  Create a card, layout or project that fits this theme and share it with us at Exploring Cricut.
I haven't been feeling well lately so I did a quick Father's Day card.  The sentiment comes from the Father's Day cartridge.
The car and corners come from the Art Deco cartridge.  The corners aren't really corners.  They are the hair pieces from the tragedy mask, cut at real size 1 inch.

 Take a look a what others on the design team have done at Exploring Cricut and please join us with your creation.

Have a great day.
Rae Ann

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful masculine design and perfect for a special dad.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I love this car!!! Wonderful card!! Hope you get to feeling better really soon Rae Ann!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out really wonderful. All of those layers! Wow...
    Love the word art too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! The car looks awesome!! I hope you feel better soon!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete