Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, September 2, 2013

A Cook-out Invitation for Exploring Cricut

I hope everyone is enjoying this last holiday of summer.  What better card than a invitation to a cook-out.  I used the Block Party cartridge for most of it.  The bush peeking over the wall and the cloud came from Everyday Paper Dolls.
The card is a 5 x 7, a little bigger than I usually make.  This way I was able to cut the chef at 4 inches and the tiny details were easier to work with.

Thanks for stopping by.  Please, check in at Exploring Cricut each day to see what the design team has made to inspire you.

Enjoy the holiday.
Rae Ann

4 comments:

  1. This is too cute! This reminds me of my husband cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect project for Labor Day! Love all of the images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great invitation Rae Ann. Love the grill and the 'chef'! Great bg scene, too! :)

    ReplyDelete