Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, October 14, 2013

Another Christmas card for Exploring Cricut

After playing with the A Quilted Christmas cartridge I splurged on the new Winter Wonderland cartridge with designs by Anna Griffin.  I ended up making several of this card.  I love it !!
Each design is planned to work with 4 colors.  This has 2 shades of red, the green and the yellow.  I added leaf veins with a distress marker and accented with gold stickles.  I'll be making more of these.

Thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget to visit Exploring Cricut each day to see what the design team is doing with the fun and versatile cricut. I really love playing with all the possibilities.

Happy creating.
Rae Ann

5 comments:

  1. I'm scraplifting this for one my Christmas card designs-love it!!!!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Rae Ann!! I love the colors and that great bg paper!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen a project from this cartridge yet, thanks for the wonderful design. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love all the glitter...really makes the flower.

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete