Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, June 23, 2014

A Cute and Simple Get Well Card for Exploring Cricut and More

Welcome!

I wanted to do a get well card for a friend who has been very kind to me.  I call her 'my angel' so this is what I did and I'd like to share it with you.
 

The bear is cut at 3 inches from Cricut's Teddy Bear Parade cartridge.  I left out all the little do-dads, cutting only the 2 pieces needed for the dress and the wings.  I embossed the wings and added gold glitter to the raised areas and along the edge and, of course, added a halo.

The frame is cut from Cricut's Small Talk and Frames cartridge, cut at 5 inches.

I have a stamp I used for the sentiment inside:
          May God who understands each need, who listens to every prayer, bless you
           and keep you in His tender loving care.

The bear makes me smile everytime I look at her.  It was such a simple card to make.  I hope you like it, too.

Happy creating.
Rae Ann

1 comment:

  1. I think she is adorable Rae Ann!! And the sentiment is just beautiful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete