Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, June 16, 2014

Wedding Challenge at Exploring Cricut and More

Welcome to this week's challenge.  Make a card, layout, or papercraft with a wedding theme, using only black, white, and a splash of one color.

 
 
For this card I used the Cricut cartridges Sweethearts and Picturesque.
 
The heart was cut at four inches.  It has diamond glitter (hard to see in the photo) all around the edge.  The ribbon on the bells has it, too.  The corners, from Picturesque, were cut at 1 inch.
 
Please join our challenge with your project.  Share it at Exploring Cricut and More and check in everyday to see what our design team has been up to.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Creating.
Rae Ann

7 comments:

  1. This card is so elegant Rae Ann. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Rae Ann!! Love the silhouette couple, the heart and the great bells!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an elegant silhouette card-love the image choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, I love all of the extra little details in the images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so elegant and I really love the silhouette! Very classy:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, ever;yone, for your comments.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, ever;yone, for your comments.

      Delete