Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, August 4, 2014

Another Birthday card for Exploring Cricut and More

Hello, again.  This week I've been trying out my new Cricut Happily Ever After cartridge.  I thought one of the fairy godmothers and this sentiment stamp would be a perfect match.


I cut the fairies at 3 1/2 inches.  The white banner came from Cricut's Small Talk and Frames cartridge.  The stars were in the Cricut Create a Friend cartridge with the little ballerina.
I still have one more fairy to do, a blue one.  I don't know which I like more; they're all so cute.

Inside is a simple "Happy Birthday" cut from the Cricut Create a Critter cartridge.  I didn't realize I used so many different cartridges until I started this list.  It's great to find the little accessories in different cut collections

Please continue to stop by Exploring Cricut and More  for daily inspirations from our design team.  And, join us next Monday for another challenge.

Happy creating.
Rae Ann

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute Rae Ann!!! Love them!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your cards, they turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they all are cute! Wonderful work Rae Ann, love them!

    ReplyDelete