Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, August 18, 2014

Another Monday for Exploring Cricut and More

Welcome!  I've been trying to use cuts that I've never used before from my Cricut cartridges.  As I thought about it, I realized that the Forever Young cartridge has a lot of stylized flower cuts that I've never made use of.  Here's what I did.


The flowers were cut at 1, 1 1/2, and 2 inches from the Forever Young cartridge.  The sentiment was cut at 1 1/4 inches from the Cricut Paper Lace 2 cartridge.  I really like the look of this and also the 'Happy Birthday'.  The corner in the lower left is my favorite from the Cricut Picturesque cartridge, cut at 1 inch.  The striped background piece was created with an Impression Obsession cover-a- cartd stamp.  I like how the card turned out.  I think I'll made more like this.

I'll have another card made from cuts I hadn't used before when I post my next blog in 2 weeks.  Don't forget; next week will be another chanllenge at Exploring Cricut and More

In the meantime, keep checking in with the daily design team projects for inspiration.
Happy creating.
Rae Ann

3 comments:

  1. These are cheery flowers! I need to check them out while I still have the subscription with my Explore. I seem to get into a rut and use the same cuts; it's fun to see new ones and get out of my cutting box! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty!! I love all of the different flowers Rae Ann. And the papers are great!!! :)

    ReplyDelete